Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Transmutation of Energy


The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy is a powerful one. It states that all persons have within them the power to change the conditions in their lives. Higher vibrations consume and transform lower ones; thus, each of us can change the energies in our lives by understanding the Universal Laws and applying the principles in such a way as to effect change.

I have experienced this in the course of the past year that I was able to dramatically change my energy from a lower vibration to a higher one.  This energy shift changed me almost into an entirely different person. My energy now flows fluidly through my chakras and body exiting through my crown chakra.  I was able to achieve this through what I call “self therapy” that is to resolve our unresolved emotional issues.

The first step to transmuting energy is to identify the unresolved emotional issue. For those of us who have been in psychotherapy, my issues were identified through a therapist.  In order to work through these issues, we must look to the pain underlying this problem.  For example, if we find ourselves seeking love from and through others, it is likely that we did not receive this love from our parents.  If we fear being abandoned by our lovers and friends, we may have been abandoned emotionally or physically during our formative years as a child.  You get the idea.

Once identified, then the real work begins. We must experience the pain underlying the problem.  Therefore, if we failed to receive love from our parents, we must experience the sadness beneath and give that love to ourselves.  If we were abandoned by our parents, then we must experience the underlying fear, and give ourselves comfort and safety.  And so on.  When the sadness or fear is experienced fully, then we will finally release this emotional pain when our vibrational energies will shift and our physical pain triggered by this emotional pain also will disappear. What I experienced in the past year was truly a miracle.  ~ Sahana (Copyright 2012 Kundalini Spirit with All Rights Reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments. I will get back with you shortly!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.